for a no obligation quote – we will require your birth date, whether or not you smoke, whether you are on antiretroviral therapy or not, and a CD4+ blood test result from a SANAS approved laboratory collected within the last 3 months. If you do not have a recent CD4+ count available we can help you to locate an appropriate SANAS approved lab.
An AllLife consultant will help you better understand the product options available to you and provide you with a quote for the life insurance you may need.
Once you have selected the cover that is right for you, you will need to complete the application form provided by our consultant, or you can download it here. Please ensure that you sign every page and correctly fill in the details of the cover you have chosen.
You may send your completed application to us by fax, email, or post
(details are included on the top of the application form). Take care to include copies of the required documentation with the application form, including:
- A valid South African identity document or a South African residence permit.
Note that we can currently only provide cover to residents of South Africa.
- A copy of your most recent CD4+ blood test results, especially if this test was done at a government clinic. Note that although we are able to access results from most SANAS approved private laboratories (only with your written consent, of course) it is ultimately your responsibility to provide us with these results.
Once we have received your application we will confirm receipt with you by phone, as well as inform you of any further medical and/or financial information that we may need.
Affordable Life and Disability cover for people living with Diabetes
Getting cover from AllLife means you can:
- access life and disability cover of up to R 10 million
- get instant cover after one phone call with no waiting period
- enjoy real cover which covers natural and accidental causes of death / disability, specifically including major diabetes related conditions such as heart attack and stoke
- benefit from on-going diabetes control support which helps monitor and manage your health to ensure you are keeping your diabetes in check
This valuable cover is available to any diagnosed type 1 or type 2 diabetic who are:
- between the ages of 18 and 74 for life cover, or
- between the ages of 18 and 59 for disability cover
- have a total cholesterol of under 8.5%
- have an HbA1c of below 14%
- have a BMI of less than 44 for life cover or less than 40 for disability